- Snap Gate Hook - "Over Center"
- This is CS Johnson's latest and best design yet. Features the "over center" design with no load on the swinging hook when closed. This feature allows easy opening yet stays secure with a heavy welded split ring on the plunger latching device. Investment Cast T-316 Stainless.
- Safe Lock Gate Hook T-316
- Stainless, safe, inexpensive design Practical Sailor called a "well engineered hunk of metal". Adjusts in place with knurled nut, stamped metal construction - 3-3/4" long from end of body to inside bearing point of hook.
- Tubular Gate Hook T-316
- Inexpensive, slender tubular design with a stamped hook. 4-3/4" long from end of body to inside bearing point of hook.
Source: Port Townsend Rigging • http://www.porttownsendrigging.com